MICROgenics Iron Plus (60 vegetarian capsules)
MICROgenics Iron Plus has been formulated by Australian university trained naturopaths as a supplement for a diet that may be low in iron. This formula contains Iron, Folic Acid (Folate), Vitamin B12 and other vitamins to enhance the absorption and activity of iron. This product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
This product contains high quality ingredients sourced from reputable suppliers and manufactured under the principle of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and is freely available for sale throughout Australia in compliance with all statutory requirements.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
No added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or dairy products, or animal-derived products. Contains sulfites.
- EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Ferrous Fumarate (equiv. Iron 12mg) 38.42mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vit. B1) 20mg
- Riboflavine (Vit. B2) 15mg
- Nicotinamide (Vit. B3) 30mg
- Calcium Pantothenate 25mg
- (Vit. B5 equiv. Pantothenate acid) 22.9mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6) 20mg
- Cyanocbalamin (Vit. B12) 25mcg
- Folic acid 250mcg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 75mg
- Biotin 125mcg